

I was watching the SAG awards last night and 2 times when they showed someone, it reminded me of you guys. Little Miss Sunshine looks like Steph did when she was little! The big glasses and big smile, she just reminds me of Steph at that age! And Anne Hathaway reminds me of Bridgett for some reason. I think the darker hair and really light skin maybe, I don’t know. I just think of Bridgett when I see her.
3 comments:
Oh my god! I thought the same thing about that little girl and Steph, even though I didn't know Steph then. From pictures, it looks like her!
Anne Hathaway totally looks like Bridgett. When I first wnet to your blog, I thought it WAS her.
I don't know about me..........
I always thought Anne Hathaway looks like Bridgett.
And I can see the Little Miss Sunshine too. Steph, you're a cutie!!
Post a Comment