Friday, January 19, 2007

SHE ROCKS IN THE TREEHOUSE, ALL DAY LONG>>>

So I have been trying to figure out all morning how I am going to get one of my co-workers cell phones up in our ceiling tiles here. She has the song “Streakin” play whenever her dad calls. Isn’t that weird? He calls ALL the time too so we have to hear that song all day. Highly appropriate for work. What 30 year old woman talks to her dad on the phone 5 times a day at work? It’s not like he is sick or anything either! WEIRD. Anyways- her cell phone will be in the ceiling by the end of the day.

DWIGHT IS BACK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

dana0225 said...

I was cracking up at the cell phone thing last night! I love that show!
Oh and I just read your last entry, it's so funny because just the other night we were sitting here and RJ said he wanted a Politician's horseshoe and I was craving the super sampler. Awww, the good old days.

Sarah said...

I didn't know what the hell you were talking about with the cell phone. So I was going to say: I would love to see you crawling on a desk to reach the ceiling. But instead I'll say: I don't watch that show.

What's the super sampler??

Steph said...

When I read the title I thought it was going to be about the IVCC cheerleading dance thing we did in 5th grade.

dana0225 said...

Super Sampler -potato skins, cheese sticks and nachos! Yum. I think I just gained weight thinking about it!

Steph said...

Is the Super sampler an Oogies thing too?

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.