Nothing to blog about today… I am miserable and can’t wait to have this kid, but don’t want to dwell on that.
The Office is not new tonight! So sad. That’s the highlight of my Thursdays usually! Grey’s and Ace of Cakes is new at least. American Idol has been hilarious! TRAIN WRECK- I love it. Ok so you know the girl with the red cowboy hat that sang last night- Ryan said I sound like her when I sing. SHE did not make it to Hollywood if that tells you anything! I know I am bad, but I didn’t think I was THAT bad! Alex says I am better than any of them on TV, so that’s all I care about!!!
Oh I do have a funny story. We have been trying to get Alex used to saying thank you for everything. So whenever we eat dinner we tell her “Ok since daddy made us such a good dinner, tell him thank you” So now she is good at it and thanks us without having to be prompted. Well the other night she helped me bake a pumpkin pie. She actually did all of it, I just helped her. So we were eating it last night and ½ way thru she said “hey who made this pie?” I told her “you did remember”. She said “oh ya that’s right- thank you Alex!” It was so cute! Kids are so darn fun at this age!
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's really cute.
I miss that age. Libby was so fun at that age, then they get sassy!
I like seeing the good ones on American Idol, I stopped watching--till they get through the try outs.
Post a Comment