Crazy dream!!! Ok so I have weird dreams all the time so on occasion, I just have to share them with you all. I was at Chuck E. Cheese to meet up with Sarah, Jeremy and Emmerson since I have still not met the little bundle of joy. Why we picked that hell hole to meet up, I have no idea, but anyways, there we were. Well we got there before the Goedens. So we were playing on this jungle gym thing. This 4 month old baby walks over to me (yes- walks) and says “Hi, you must be Buffie, I recognize you from my mommy’s pictures. My name is Emmerson Irene Goeden. I am pretty like my mommy and really smart like my daddy. (she started laughing then) My daddy told me to say that last part! I hope we all have a splendid time today.” Then she walked off and her and Alex played ski ball. Now I don’t know if you can picture it or not, but seeing a 4 month old walk and talk was just about the funniest thing ever! She was so grown up sounding too!!!! Sarah- I might be disappointed next month when I finally meet her and she doesn’t talk to me yet though! Hahaha!!!!
Had to share! Have a great day everyone-
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'll try to get her walking and talking before then!!
Hilarious!
Hey, that was my comment - who is the blog administrator?
It's BUFFIE!!!!!!!!
You deleted all of my Colts comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fine, you can delete them, but it won't help the Bears!
You crack me up Steph!
Post a Comment