When I found out that the Bears game on New Years eve was changed from noon to 7, and all kinds of people were trying to get rid of their tickets, I thought it would be the perfect time to go! It will be the last chance that Ryan and I have to go out before the baby gets here and Alex is always looking for an excuse to stay at grandma’s. Not to mention Ryan and I both have off work so this could totally work out! I started looking into it, but when I talked to Ryan about it, he didn’t seem interested. Yes- the same guy who said he would miss the birth of our child instead of missing the Bears game! So I think that he either has something up his sleeve planned for New Years or he has gone crazy. I did mention to him what the tickets were going for on eBay, but then he said that he saw some for a different price. I asked him why he was looking into it if he didn’t want to go, but he just kind of shrugged it off. Maybe he already has tickets for us and HE is surprising me? We will have to see. Who knows.
Oh- for those of you who didn’t know, I got Alex and Ryan a puppy for Christmas!!! They LOVE her and were both SO surprised!!! She is a cutie-pie! She is 9 weeks old- a black lab. I am hoping she turns out as good as Aspen- wish me luck! We let Alex name her- she picked “JINGLE BELL” since we got her on Christmas. So we are calling her Bell. I tried to post a picture, but stupid blogger won't let me.
Friday, December 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OOOHHHH.....I can't wait to see a picture of your new puppy! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment