Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Big baby

I really think I am giving birth to a giant or something. I am HUGE now! I can’t even imagine by belly getting any bigger than it is now. I am pretty sure that this is as big as I was with Alex full term. I have 2 more months to go. So either I am having twins that somehow 2 ultrasounds didn’t catch, or I am giving birth to the worlds largest baby. Neither of which will be fun when it comes time to deliver. Luckily I don’t think everywhere else is getting big- just the belly. At least that is what I am telling myself.
Sorry, I am not brave enough to post pictures though. Maybe I will post one from over the holidays, but I plan on strategically placing Alex in front of my for all photos so this monster belly isn’t in any pictures!!!

5 comments:

dana0225 said...

I was WAY bigger with Robert. It was awful. I think it's the second one. Hang in there!

Sarah said...

It's only temporary - think of it that way!

Buffie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

Who deleted?

Buffie said...

I didn't delete anything! That's weird I don't know what that was!!!