It’s really getting close now. I feel like I did when I was a kid and it got this close to Christmas. I think you kind of lose that feeling, but get it back when you have kids at the age that THEY are really into Christmas. I am glad that Alex seems just as excited to be giving everyone else their presents as she is about getting them. Maybe it just seems that way through my rose color glasses, but I can only hope.
Ryan actually told me yesterday to stop making so many Christmas cookies! I am done shopping and wrapping and there is nothing left to do until this weekend now. So I have been baking cookies like crazy. Anyone watch Grey’s Anatomy? I am like Izzy with the muffins! I only plan on making 1 more kind until Christmas- then I am done- promise.
Not really much to say today, just wanted to post.
Hope you all had a great weekend.
Monday, December 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe it's Christmas already!
Didn't you get like 150 cookies in your exchange? Why are you still baking!
I am nuts- obsessively compulsively nuts when it comes to Christmas! I HAVE to be doing something "Christmasy" everyday. Tonight I am going to make my Christmas grocery list, so that should keep me away from the oven I hope!
I loved Izzy with the muffins. Anyway - has Greys been on? My DVR isn't picking it up.
You can NEVER have too many cookies!
Post a Comment