Monday, July 09, 2007

UPDATE:

Well Friday night Ryan had me convinced that my brain was bleeding and I would die in my sleep. So I went to the ER. I did have a concussion but it was already getting better. They gave me some migraine medicine (since I have been getting HORRIBLE headaches since then) and sent me on my way. I have to go back to the Dr today for a follow up to make sure I am ok. I feel better though so I am sure I am fine.

Ryan left today for 2 weeks in Arizona!!! It's training for his new job. We are going to miss him. He is back for 1 week then off again for 3. It sucks. At least (I think I already mentioned this) I get to go see him in the middle of his 3 week stint. Pretty much my whole summer will be without him though... : (

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What's the new job again???
I'm glad your brain isn't bleeding!

dana0225 said...

Glad you are feeling okay.

That sucks that Ryan will be gone. What is his new job?

Steph said...

You both have new jobs? Or him a new job and you a new position. I'm so confused!

Are the headaches from the concussion, or turning 30?

dana0225 said...

What????!?!?! Buffie is going to be 30....I thought she was 25 plus 5! Don't say the big 3 - 0!!