Thursday, July 26, 2007

Puke fest

My house is a hospital ward right now. This all started this weekend when Ryan FINALLY got home from Arizona. He took us all out to eat. We had JUST gotten our apps and Alex just gave me "the look"- Dana you know what I mean. So I picked her up in an attempt to run her in the bathroom before she puked all over- but you guessed it- we didn't make it. She puked as I was picking her up so it was all over me, in my hair, clothes, running down my shorts and leg. GROSS! I won't be detailed, but let's just say EVERYONE there could see what she had for breakfast earlier that day. It was GROSS! So yes- then Tuesday I had to leave work early because I started puking everywhere. Today Tyler is sick and puking. We are PRAYING that if Ryan is going to get it, it's before he leaves this weekend for Arizona again! I can't imagine being away on a work trip and being sick will be much fun!!!

I hope you all have fun at the pig roast this weekend!!!

3 comments:

dana0225 said...

Yes, I know the look. It's not one you want to see.
Hope you all get better soon!

Steph said...

EWE!

Steph said...

Dear Buffie,
if you do not blog again (it's almost been a month) I will have the first lady send a motion to the president to make you blog. So just blog so we can avoid all the paperwork!

Thanks!