Thursday, July 05, 2007
Concussion!!!
Nothing exciting to blog just something dumb that happened to me. I have a concussion right now. My head has been throbbing, I am dizzy, can’t see very well and I have thrown up. My boss is out though so I can’t not be here. It’s our “report” day and all our reports are due to corporate by the end of the day. I really shouldn't’t be here, I should be in the ER!!! I did it to myself- stupid really. I was putting away groceries and the butter kept falling out of the freezer- after the 3rd time of picking it up, I bent down, started cussing about it, stood up really fast to throw it back in the freezer and cracked my head on the corner of the freezer door. I knocked myself out and fell on the floor. Luckily Ryan was there and helped me. I am not sure how long I was out. I came too yelling about the butter though!!!! Is that not the dumbest thing ever? If I didn't have such a short fuse I am sure it wouldn't have happened! Dumb! Dumb! Dumb!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Entertaining story though! (I would have done the same thing)
Dumb....but funny! Your temper sounds like mine.
I hope you are feeling better. Good thing Ryan was home!
Post a Comment