WTF? Blogger isn't letting me put in titles! Ok so in response to you fools on my last blog- I need to remind you that I was SO smart at St. Stephen's that I skipped ahead a few grades and I am only turning 26 this summer. REMEMBER THAT! So no- my headaches aren't that.
I have been getting headaches for a long time, but the concussion on the 4th just made them a lot worse. I have a new position (same company) I was promoted to supervisor so that is a big reason I have been getting big headaches I am sure! Ryan got a new job with a NEW company all together- which is why he is on training in Arizona. Sorry- I need to blog more don't I!!!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yes, you do need to blog more. Thank's for clearing everything up. Are you guys going to see him in AZ, or will he be home in the middle of the 3 weeks?
Just plan on watching girly movies and eating things he doesn't like while he's gone.
Post a Comment