HEROES: Does anyone watch this besides me? If you do- WHY didn’t they shoot Peter or why didn’t he just fly himself in the sky? I hope the Petrelli’s are back- they are both HOT. What is Momma Patrelli’s power????
The Bachelor: Stupid- this guy has no personality. Tessa is too good for him.
Dancing with the Stars- Figured Apollo would win- I wanted Ali to win- she was great. She didn’t do great in the finale though…
Idol: DITTO LOVE Blake, but Jordin did better in the last show…
Grey’s: George flunked, what?!?!?!? It’s because he was too worried about Meridith spacing out during the test. He needs to spend less time being in love with his friends and more time in love with his WIFE maybe??? I hope Burke isn’t gone- despite the controversy, I like him. Izzy could go- she is a sucky actress. WHY is everyone so in love with Merideth anyways? She is as big as a toothpick and needs to go eat a cheeseburger.
The OFFICE: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jim and Pam, sittin’ in a tree…
What is Jan’s deal? She has gone off the DEEP end!!!
Survivor- who cares anymore… blah blah..have a race, eat some bugs, backstab, win a million… blah blah blah…
LOST: ??? enough said…
YES I know, I watch too much TV. When the kids go to bed and Ryan leaves for work, I am just not tired yet and bored, so I have to have something to do!!!
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Whoa!!! I'm still 3 Grey's behind!!!! I stopped reading, but Goerge flunked?? Did he on purpose to get away form Izzy? Did his transfer go through???
Really, don't answer, I need to get caught up!
Ok, I finished reading from the bottom up. I love survivor! This season was boring till the last 5 episodes. What no Desperate Housewives? Anyone??? Do you think Eddy is really dead???
I don't watch any of those shows....therefore I was lost through the whole blog.
I agree with the Office, I don't watch the others though. I don't blame you, TV is a great way to unwind. That and reading.
Post a Comment