Tuesday, June 05, 2007

DANCE!!!

Well Alex’s dace recital was a success! She did so good! I was SO nervous for her! I thought for SURE something was going to go wrong. I was MORE nervous for her right before she went on than ANY time I ever went on for a dance or cheerleading thing. I just thought of all the things that could happen- shoe falling off, tripping, crying, freezing up and forgetting her dance, bow falling off, her falling off stage, etc…. nothing went wrong at all though. She LOVED it. She is a little performer that’s for sure. She has asked me when we can go back to Sarah’s mommy’s house. She thinks it is the neatest thing in the world that they have a “built in stage” in their backroom!!!
I will have to post some pictures as soon as I get them…

No comments: