Monday, June 11, 2007

Everybody Loves Raymond

Well she has finally won! My mother has been trying since about the day after I moved out, to get me to move BACK to Streator and love across the st from her like Everybody loves Raymond. BEFORE you think I am moving to Streator though- read on. So after several attempts to get me to move there she gave up. I would have no problem living in Streator, I think it would be great, but what on earth would Ryan and I do for jobs? So anyways- I thought she had calmed down about moving close together again. NOPE I was wrong. Her and my dad are right now as we speak, looking at "vacation/weekend cabins" on the lake or river- BY MY HOUSE! Yep- they are going to move here. Not full time- they will still live in Streator and everything, but just spend their weekends here. I have not told Alex yet but she is going to be SO happy!!!! I am actually looking forward to it too. When they aren't up here, we can go there so it will be like we have our own little vacation house too!!! OH- we could even have a little girls (with spouses and kids) reunion at the "lake house" as well! That would be fun! So anyways- just start calling me Debra! : )

3 comments:

dana0225 said...

I thought for sure you were moving to Streator!
That will be great, I would love to have some family closer, even if it was just for an occasional break!
RJ loves that area along the river, a reunion would be great there!

Steph said...

Remember this for when your a grandmother!!!

Sarah said...

This blog made me dream about your parent's house last night. I dreamed that I was going through their house in Streator and it was all emptied out. They were moving for good!!