Thursday, May 10, 2007
GYM
Believe it or not- I joined a gym!!! Well, I got kind of roped into it, but still…. Ryan’s company pays for a membership and they pay ½ of a membership for spouses. He just signed us up and handed me my card and told me when they are open! So I went yesterday at lunch- no one was there- it was nice. I don’t like doing new things for the 1st time. I am worried I will do something stupid. Well anyways- I figured the place out and really liked it there. There were a few people there, but not too many. I really want to do a spinning class, but they don’t have them during lunch. That’s the only time I can go. It’s right by my office though so I have plenty of time to get there, workout, clean up and get back to work. It’s a nice break in the middle of the day. Oh lord- I tried the elliptical machine – that’s freaking hard!!! I think I had it on LANCE ARMSTRONG setting though, so I will try it again on level 1! : ) Between this and my 2 slim fast shakes a day and ‘healthy meal’ at night- I’m bringing sexy back!!! hahaha!!! Well trying too anyways!!! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great lunch time break!! Just go easy on your self, Mrs. Armstrong!
Good for you!
I love the elliptical. And funny....I have Sexy Back on my iPod workout playlist.
Post a Comment