Saturday, March 03, 2007

Tv sucks

Tyler is 1 month old today can you believe that! I feel like I was just complaining about being pregnant forever and here he is a month old already! He isn't doing anything exciting like Emmerson yet- no rolling over, so not much fun to report. Still not sleeping all night- keep your fingers crossed for me.

Tv really sucks during the day. The Tyra Banks show had on this couple who went to a hooker together. Tyra asked them what they would do when their kids asked them about that and the hooker told the couple she hoped they would give the kid her card when he turns 18. Nice.
I can't watch the View. Elizabeth is a bubble head and Rosie drives me nuts. She is just too much to deal with. I do love the Ellen show- that's about the only day time show I like. I have found myself watching cartoons- when Alex isn't even here! They are better than crazy Rosie and hookers.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

TV does suck. I was so excited to be home during the day, but we don't even turn on the TV anymore.

Allergy Mom In Training said...

OMG, I so hate Tyra Banks and The View also! The only show I watch is Ellen. I like her, she's good people. And there isn't anything on during the day except for soap opera's. Ugh! Since Addison sleeps alot, I mostly just clean the house or watch E! Entertainment. I love the hollywood gossip!

Steph said...

I like the View because of Rosie. Besides the Today show, and sometimes Martha you have to go to TLC, HGTV, Discovery, or the History Channel for anything good.