Why does everything seem to come at once? I have a list 10 miles long of stuff I need to buy in the next week or so. I wish I could just spread it out more! I need to get shoes to go with Alex Easter dress, a baptism outfit for Tyler, all the food for the party after the baptism, a spring jacket for Alex, a car seat cover for Ty so the blankets don't keep blowing off, tennis shoes for Alex (she is growing like crazy right now and the ones we bought 2 months ago don't fit) a new printer since mine just died (AFTER I spent $100 on all the ink- that I can't return but have never used!ugh!)... the list just keeps on going and going. I know that Easter is a ways away yet but I have to explain to you about the Quad cities. If I don't get Easter shoes now EVERYWERE will be sold out of them by the time April gets here. It's like that with everything. It's like they only stock this stuff once and when it's gone, it's gone. I need a new winter coat- NO one in town has any left. Last year in July Alex needed a new swim suit- no one had her size left. There was an ornament I saw I wanted to buy Ryan in October. I waiting until November to buy it and it was sold out- checked all the time until Christmas and they never got it in again. I know the stores don't want to be stuck with the crap after the season is over, but really- I need a winter coat right now, not flip flops! Anyways- so I need to get this stuff now before it's gone.
So anyways- I am off to stock up on sunscreen too before that runs out for the summer.
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG, the Easter shoes are so hard to get! I totally agree, by them right after Christmas or you are screwed. Nothing like wearing black shoes with a pastel dress! The things we moms have to deal with!
I had when all the expenses hit at once!
Do you have a Macy's there? I was just there and they have a TON of winter coats.
Post a Comment