I have had enough of the snow ans ice already! It's just too much. The last storm was so bad that most of the power has been out since this weekend. At Church on Sunday there was no heat so we all crowded into the gathering space were it was drafty, cold, dark (no power) and we were on those metal fold up chairs. Those are not great conditions for a 3 week old! It was a nightmare. At least we didn't loose our power though. 1/2 the town did, but luckily we were not one of them.
Speaking of church- I just posted this on Steph's comments, but anyways- I gave up sleep for lent. Ryan says that it doesn't count because I do sleep. Sleep is more than 2-3 hours at a time though! 2-3 hours of non-awake time is called a NAP. So I am just napping these days. No sleep. I know it's only for a few months -hopfully less. We will see.
Sorry- I know- another boring blog!
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Church?
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that we had no power here all weekend. Jeremy was home alone.
The lack of sleep is enough to kill you, isn't it? Looking back it doesn't seem so bad, but Emmerson had a really bad night Saturday night and it brought all those feelings back again.
Hang in there!
Hey- did you get a package from us?
Post a Comment