Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm Back!!

Hi everyone! It's good to be back in blogger world.

Tyler is doing great. I really did forget how tough this baby thing is! Worth it, but tough. I guess I just got so used to having a toddler. She is easy!!! He is not bad at all though. I keep waiting for it to get really tough. I remember being up crying right along with Alex and wanting to pull my hair out. This time I haven't had that...yet. Maybe it's because I am older or know what I am doing this time around. who knows.

Ok so I really am going to try to blog more than just about the baby, but for right now, that's all I am doing 24-7 is baby duty! I will email or post some more pictures soon.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

There is just no way not to talk about a baby!

Steph said...

I worked with someone for 2 years before I learned they had a cat. I thought it was funny they never talked about it, even though they know about my cat.

Anyway, I expect to hear what to going on with pets and kids, so bring it on!