Friday, November 17, 2006

SAW

I have not seen my child since TUESDAY! I am going nuts. I had to be out of town on a business trip this week so my parents have been watching her. She is having a great time there, but I miss her like CRAZY! We are headed to Streator tonight to pick her up- can’t wait to see her!

Ryan and I had a date night last night. Since we had no kid, we took advantage of that. We went to see SAW III. SO SUPER GOREY! It was good though- well what I watched anyways. I have to turn away for most of it. I really like the story line and twists and stuff on there. I have to ask this though- (it won’t give away the movie if you are planning on seeing it!) if your life depended on it and you HAD to get your leg out of a trap, would you saw it off or break the bones in it so you could slide it out of the trap? I am still torn on what I would do.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'd like to say that I would, but chances are I'd just lay there and cry.

dana0225 said...

I'm with Sarah, I think if I tried either, I would probably faint and then be killed by something else.

Steph said...

I think I would break the bone. You never know what you are capable of when it's life or death (so I hear) But I hope we never find out what we would do.