Ok so NBC isn’t on my hate list anymore. All is well in THE OFFICE world. I love how they worked that all out so Jim gets to come back. I am not happy that the new little chippy is tagging along with him, but I guess it all just adds to the drama. I LOVED the part where Jim stole Dwight’s letterhead and faxed him “messages from the future”!!! Then the thing with tackling the coffee- oh too funny I tell ya!!!
The other thing I wanted to blog about is blog titles. I HATE having to come up with titles. I feel boring just writing whatever and then I almost get stressed trying to be witty or creative with the title! I say leave it blank, read it and come up with your own title. It’s not like you are or are not going to read this based on the title you know!
Friday, November 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I feel that same about the title.
I heard on the Office that Jim helps Andy (from his new office) try to date Pam. WTF?
Totally agree with the title, I was doing the temp as a title for a while and that got old! But you have to keep titeling yours, you came up with PERFECT titles (do you feel guilty, cuz' I'm trying!)
So is Pam not marrying that other guy???
I should start watching the Office.
Post a Comment