Tuesday, November 07, 2006

DISTRAUGHT

I can not even begin to describe how upset I am! The SCRANTON branch of “The Office” is closing this week! Michael spends the whole 30 minutes trying to comfort the staff. Next week they “merge” with the Stamford branch- which means Jim and Pam will be working together again! What does this mean for everyone though? I can’t believe the office where THE OFFICE is is shutting down! That would be like Monica’s apartment burning down on Friends. That’s where the show is, you just can’t get rid of it! UGH! Are they all going to the new office in Stamford? I have so many questions NBC, why must you torment me so!

2 comments:

dana0225 said...

And I thought I was the only one upset about this! I'm so glad it's not just me freaking out. Thurs. can't get here fast enough to answer my questions. And I don't like that new lady that works with Jim, she better not even get in the way of Pam and Jim but I think they are leading up to it! Maybe they will move to that office and then move back to Scranton???

Steph said...

I love that I don't watch the show but I always know what is going on.

I'll stuill watching last season, I just down load them so I'm a bit behind, thanks for the update -- but I don't know that I feel the same way!