Monday, November 13, 2006

Nothing exciting to blog today. Alex has been sick, so we have not done much. I did get a big chunk of my holiday shopping done this weekend. I like to try to beat the crowds. Although I am one of the fools that shops on BLACK FRIDAY every year! That is more of a tradition thing though. All the women in my family go. Mom, grandma, aunts, cousins…. I even flew up from Florida when I lived there to join them. I will be 7 ½ months pregnant with a 3 year old shopping that day. Also- 2 of the women in the family that are going have not spoke to each other in months for a little feud they are having. I am expecting nothing short of a nightmare. The memories will make it all worth it though- I wouldn’t miss it for the world!
Do any of you go shopping that day?

4 comments:

dana0225 said...

I only have once but really really want to this year. I think the deals are worth it. I hope I get to go this time!

Sarah said...

Oh hell no. I don't go shopping on that day...or any other day if I can help it. I try to do everything online.

I thought you said you weren't going this year??

Allergy Mom In Training said...

I go VERY early in the morning on Black Friday. I don't really like being around that many people, but the deals are awesome. My favorite deal is Bath & Body Works. Their plug-ins are usually only $5 for two!!! Can't pass THAT up!

Jonathan H said...

We go every year with my parents and brothers. We don't really go for the deals, we go more just to hang out with each other and to watch the hysteria.