Friday, October 20, 2006

I don’t wanna work, I just wanna bang on these drums all day

I am hoping that at least one of you know what song I am talking about. I have it stuck in my head because that’s really how I feel today. I feel like that most says, but today it really bad.
My parents are coming up tonight to spend the weekend here. There is a Czech-Slovak museum and village near here, so we are taking my dad there for his birthday. Should be fun, I hope. Alex will hate it I am sure, so that could be a challenge, but we will see. Also- my mom is going to help me on Sunday get the babies room ready. I was reading my book and it sad that starting now, I can have the baby and it could survive (in ICU and everything, but still) so now I have visions from what Dana said about coming back for buying paint for the room and going into labor! So I just want to get ready. Plus, with the holidays coming up it will be too hard to get that stuff done then.

So what is everyone up to this weekend?

3 comments:

Steph said...

I don't know that song, but I think I should look it up -- sounds like one I would like.

Let me know how the museum is -- I totally regret not goining there when I lived there.

And I will be working all weekend!

Sarah said...

Alan Parsons Project! I think....

Tonight Jeremy and I are going out on a date!! My mom leaves Sunday, so we have to take advantage of our babysitter.

Allergy Mom In Training said...

That song is totally stuck in my head now........