Ok so hopefully I am back on the bandwagon with the blogs. What a mess. Anyways…
How was everyone’s weekend? Mine was pretty good. We went to go visit Ryan’s sister, they just had a new baby. She is adorable. Not as cute as Emmerson, but cute though. I totally lucked out too. His sister is now going to be a stay at home mom, so she gave me ALL her work maternity clothes! She had a TON since this was her 3rd girl. I have more clothes hanging in my closet now than I know what to do with! She is about the same size as me and I always love her clothes, so I really lucked out on that one. It makes me want to have a 3rd one just so I can wear all those clothes!!! Ryan said he would buy me a new wardrobe of none maternity clothes if he can schedule his vasectomy the day after the baby is born! Hahaha!
Did anyone see the Bachelor last night? I am not too into that show, but those stupid girls on there are freaking hilarious! Drunk and passing out and one- honestly wears a tiara all the freaking time because she thinks she is a princess! It’s so funny to watch the stupid girls.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
RJ had his scheduled before Robert was even born! I made him wait until after his birth though.
So Ryan only wants 2 kids? I bet if this one is another girl, he'll want to try at least one more time! I can't wait to find out what you're having.
Post a Comment