Nothing new to report. My mom is here for a few days helping me out around the house. Mostly just watching the kids so I can get some stuff done. It's a HUGE help!
Ok so some TV talk- did anyone else see that train wreck of a hair-do (the "pony-hawk") that Sanjaya wore on American Idol? I don't even know what he sang since I was in shock over that! HE DIDN'T EVEN GET BOOTED EITHER!?!?!? Who is voting for this ass clown? I was sad to see Chris go- he was funny. He hasn't been that great though.
This Office is having a marathon tonight! It's all reruns I am sure, but it will still be funny. I wonder when the new ones start up again! I miss that show. I thought I remember the shows being new from Sept-May before but now it seems like there are only like 8 new shows a year now! I do like that LOST is having all new ones. 16 in a row or something. Do any of you watch it?
MOVIES- I also just watched the Departed. I still don't know what I thought of it. Didn't end at ALL like I thought- but that's good for a movie I guess. It gets boring watching ones that end the way you think all the time. It confused me though towards the end. It went on and on forever and then the last 20 minutes a million things happened so I got confused. I may have to re-watch it. I would recommend it though.
I can't wait to rent BLADES OF GLORY with Will Ferrell. It looks SO bad- but that's what will make it hilarious. Like Napoleon Dynamite- the best movie ever! Just SO bad that it's good!
OH! Saw Little Miss Sunshine too- I want to thank whoever told me it wasn't at all like they thought it was going to be and it was a little depressing. Knowing that ahead of time made it better and I wasn't disappointed then. I liked it a lot. Kind of dark and funky- but not too out there. Anything with Steve Carrel (sp?) is going to be good!
Speaking of the best actor ever- he is going to be in the sequel to BRUCE ALMIGHTY- EVAN ALMIGHTY. He plays Evan I think-can't wait for that one!
Ok I gotta run- it's sad I have nothing more to talk about than TV. That's about all there is to do with a newborn though!
Have a great weekend everyone-
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Totally agree about the Departed. I kept saying "What the hell?" at the end.
I love the term "ass clown"!!!!
I was disapointted in the office marathon:(
The Departed threw me for a loop! I liked it.
I don't watch The Office or American Idol!! I'm a loser.
Post a Comment