I have been so wrapped up in this possible move to Atlanta I have not blogged in forever! It is SUCH a process to put in for promotions with my job. I had to send them a packet about myself. Resume, cover letter, last 2 reviews, driving record, letters of recommendation, business plan.... on and on and on. It's like 20 pages or something. So if you make it past that, then you get a phone interview. I had that yesterday. If you make it past that, then they fly you to wherever (Atlanta in this case) and you have another interview. They also interview your boss and GM to get feedback and their opinion of you. Such an ordeal. Anyways- I didn't make it past the phone interview. It's a blessing is disguise I am sure. I really wanted the position- it's a HUGE move up for me, but I wasn't sure about being that far away from home. I just hate the thought of my kids not really knowing their grandparents. So, hopefully something a little closer will open up and I will get that.
So- besides that, I have just been on baby duty really. Nothing fun to report. The little cherub is screaming his head off right now so I gotta run! Promise to try and blog more soon...
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry about the promotion, but you're right, it's probably a blessing in disguise.
I can't believe you were going to move away....... things happen for a reason!
Post a Comment