I have 3 funny little Alex stories to share…
The other day all 4 of us we sitting on the couch getting ready to go to bed. Alex asked me if I could turn out the light. I told her I couldn’t reach it since I was holding Tyler. Ryan couldn’t get to it either since I was in the way. Ryan said “well let me take Ty, so you can get the light” so he did and I turned off the light. Alex then shouts “Nice team work guys!!!!” I just thought that was hilarious!
Her and I got on the subject of nationalities somehow. So I was telling her that she is a little Italian, a lot Slovak and German…etc. She was confused so I just said “Honey, all you need to know is that you are American. She rolled her eyes (yes-just like I used to) and said “I know that mom, I am American Idol!”
Last one-
Ryan had to go to work early and Alex asked why he worked so much. I told her that he liked working- kind of like a hobby. She said “oh- like how Grandpa likes old cars and grandma likes to bake?” yes I told her. Then I asked her what Ty liked to do- she said “he likes to cry” I laughed and then just had to find out what she thought about me. She said “that’s easy- mommy likes to eat!” Nice. They are brutally honest at this age I tell ya!!!
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Eating is the great American past time!
Post a Comment